Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Everyday and in Everyway, I'm Getting Better and Better

Things are working and I am more normal all the time. Eating normal food, cut back of the pain meds, and spend a little time doing work related stuff.

Thanks for the cards some of you have sent. Getting one today from the crew at Issaquah Glass was especially nice.

I've had the chance to keep my mom updated as well as my one sister back in DC. (My other two siblings are out traveling the world. Great opportunities for them. They might even check the blog.) Talked to an uncle with similar issues who has taken to walk together with me.

Highlight of my day was spending about an hour wandering the halls at church this evening during AWANA (kid's programming). It was just good to be out of the house talking to folks. And I got the exercise the nurse said I should get.

Slept the whole night through last night and am heading off to do the same tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff,

    Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. Kaleb missed you last Tuesday :o)

    The Hollis Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home, Jongular!
    I was thinking of you yesterday as I was reminded of Job "blessing the Name of the Lord" as He gives and even when He "takes away". I am praying that verse for you. Remember that God didn't take the "3 guys" out of the fire, He was IN there with them.
    Be encouraged! (I know, easy for me to say, right?)
    Blessings!
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy and greatly relieved that so far so good.

    Looking forward to seeing you back performing.

    ReplyDelete