Thursday was the pre-op meeting with the doctors and the hospital. Not a lot of new information, but a bit more detail.
The one surprise was when I was moving from my doctor's office to meet with the anesthesiology folks I was informed that I needed to have a cardiac stress test before the surgery. (Actually not surprising given my family history. A prudent thing to do.) The nurse got me in for the following day, Friday. The actual treadmill test is much shorter in duration than all of the running around and waiting. As far as I could tell things went well, but I'll have to wait until Monday for the final word. (Don't take a medical test late in the day on Friday if you really want the results ASAP.)
So I am back to a waiting mode. Things should be fine, but there is that element of impatience that creeps in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment