Feeling pretty normal again. Not perfect, but way better than if I had the common cold. I'm good for about a half day of light activity and take it easy the rest of the day. I got in two 20 minute walks today in the sun and did not feel the strain. Still need my afternoon nap, but that works. Karen took me out to dinner tonight. That was fun. :-)
Tomorrow morning I am going to run an errand. That should constitute my half day of activity for Friday.
I'm just about half way through my recuperation period. I can tell I'll need to make sure I don't push myself too fast.
It is nice to feel normal again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeff, I'm so glad for your positive outcome. (Odd how a negative test means a positive result.) While I wouldn't suggest this journey has been a walk in the park, it would seem that it will not be as long as it could have been. God is so Good!
ReplyDelete