It's kind of boring right now. No new news about recovery other than I'm feeling better all the time. I am able to do more and have greater stamina. A week from Monday I'll be able to pick up my toolbox again and get back to real work. I have some jobs lined up so I'll have stuff to do.
On other fronts I will be performing at the Washington Midsummer's Renaissance Faire at the Marris Farm in Buckley, WA August 7-8 & 21-22. (I have to miss the middle weekend.) If you've never been to a Renaissance Faire give it a try.
http://www.washingtonfaire.com/
To let you know how I'm feeling I am sewing a new doublet for this year's run. Over half way done with the doublet and will finish the sleeves. Very therapeutic.
I want to add two trick this summer so I'm thinking about that too. Not sure yet what to do, but I have some time.
Great day at church today. My highlight was seeing a grandfather help baptize his granddaughter. God is good indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baptism. It's the Water!
ReplyDelete