My six weeks of recovery are over and I'm back to normal activity. That means I can pick up my tool box again and get back to a normal work schedule. I have a good week of work lined up this week, but as the economy is slow and it is the seasonally slow time of year anyway I won' t be over stressing myself as I get back into the swing of work.
Looking forward to the next big event, Ben and Shannon's wedding in June. (Congrats Shannon on your college graduation this past weekend.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Has it been six weeks already? No doubt it was a long stretch for you. It will be a great tonic for you to slip back into your familiar routine. Ah, work. I've taken a "Mcjob" myself to bring in a little coin; emphasis on the little. It really helps my outlook to be productive, so I wish you that, and more!
ReplyDelete